17 Change Your Perspective Quotes
I enjoy reading and sometimes I come across some of the best quotes and they force you to change your perspective. As a matter of fact, sometimes I spend a couple hours reading quotes to help me get motivated! The best part of ‘quotes’ is that it doesn’t matter what feeling you’re having, you can always find the perfect quote for your mood.
Personally, I am a huge fan of philosophy and philosophers like Alan Watts. Also, philosophy always get me thinking and it makes me question what’s really going on in the universe. Because of that, I put together these 17 change your perspective quotes so you can get your brain juices flowing and help you stay motivated on you life journey!
Inspirational Quotes To Help You Change Your Perspective
2. “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” – Søren Kierkegaard
4. “People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
6. “Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him.” – John Locke
8. “We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy
10. “To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. “I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
14. “Unless you’re ashamed of yourself now and then, you’re not honest.” – William Faulkner
16. “Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.” – Søren Kierkegaard