17 Inspirational Love Quotes About Being In Love
I was reading some inspirational love quotes last night and I started to ask myself, What is love? If you think about love for a second, then you will find that it’s kinda hard to describe it. In fact, in many ways, it’s easier to describe love as a feeling, a desire, or a memory.
If you gaze at your loved ones, then you will begin to wonder how lucky you are to have found them. Because of that, You will imagine the years to come and the adventure that you just started with the feeling of wonder, peace, and being fulfilled in life.
You want to scream it out-loud so the world would know it, but you know that it would still not compare how it really feels. Honestly, expressing that feeling like that can easily be misinterpreted because of how complicated love really is.
Because of that, I put together these 17 inspirational love quotes about being ‘in love‘ and loving yourself.
Beautiful Inspirational Love Quotes
2. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
4. “Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.” – Thomas à Kempis
6. “Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life, and is prophetic of eternal good.” – Petrarch
8. “Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.” – Leo Buscaglia
10. “Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation..” – Rabindranath Tagore
12. “Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” – Bertrand Russell
14. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Dr. Barbara De Angelis
16. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball